Some practical homeowners abide by the rule “If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it.” This is especially true when it comes to boilers, being the U.K.’s primary source of domestic heating and hot water. At times, however, practicality doesn’t automatically equal sensibility. So if you are looking for a great deal on plumbing promos, where do you look?Continue reading
Ever noticed how your energy bill peaks during wintertime? An inefficient boiler could be the culprit. It may be time to upgrade to an energy-efficient boiler system. This is where we at LB Plumbing & Heating can be of service. Read some of our plumber reviews to hear what our customers have to say about our work.
Owned by plumbing and heating specialist Ray Le Blanc, our company has accomplished numerous boiler swaps and full heating installs in the Greater London area since 2007. Since then, we have built a strong customer base. Indeed, some of our clients are more than happy to recommend us to their fellow homeowners. Hear what they have to say:
“We have used Ray Le Blanc on three different occasions to improve our home. Two of these jobs were the result of previous poor workmanship by another contractor. Ray achieved exceptional results with a high quality of work. He has great vision as to what can be done.
“In fact, to quote Ray when faced with problems, ‘there is always a way round it.’ The finished product is outstanding. We now get compliments from visitors on the quality of the finish of the work that he has done. At last our home is beginning to be comfortable and functioning.
“We would not hesitate to use Ray again or recommend him to someone else.”
– Satisfied couple, North London
“We have used Ray for a Combi-boiler replacement to our 100-year-old apartment’s conventional system. He came recommended by friends as a perfectionist. His proposal was the best offer against British Gas and others, which were more expensive. We have no complaint whatsoever and would recommend him to friends, family and neighbours. All unforeseeable problems were resolved, and Ray left us clean and tidy. On time and on budget!”
– John, Stanmore
“I wouldn’t hesitate in recommending Ray the Plumber for any job. My bathroom plumbing was a particularly testing job that required ‘thinking outside of the box.’ I now have the perfect result! Ray is a polite and conscientious tradesman wanting to do the perfect job at a very reasonable rate.”
– – Sonya, Hampstead
These loving words certainly warm our hearts. Got an urgent plumbing or heating concern? Call us at 44-07950-826535 or e-mail us at email@example.com.
Plumber Reviews Reasons Why You Should Read Them
As a business or residence owner, plumbing repairs and enhancement projects are part of your ongoing expenses and because of these aquatic crises that are unpredictable, you’ve got to have cash in order to put everything back to tip top shape. The only question is how would you know the difference between one plumber and another? Well, one method that works well across all industries is to read about other people’s experience ie read plumber reviews.
- You’ll understand the plumber’s expertise. Reading customer comments will give you a good idea about what jobs are done well by a particular plumber. What about setup? What about septic tank systems and sewers? What about cleanup afterwards?
- You’ll understand if the plumber has great work ethics. Great customer service isn’t simply determined character but also by by a plumber’s abilities. You need to read reviews to understand if a plumber is courteous, professional and prompt. Does he work with ethics? Does he arrive punctually? Are his customers impressed by his service?
- You’ll understand if the plumber has a reasonable cost structure. The times are tough and we’re all concerned about shelling out hard-won cash. You need to see if his work is valued by his customers. Cheaper is not always better and often you get what you pay for.
- You’ll understand if the plumber is worth trusting. His work is potentially dangerous, you need to feel comfortable with his level of expertise.
- Don’t worry too much if you find one or two negative reviews. All businesses have some problem customers, but the overall feeling should be positive.
- Review us online here: https://plus.google.com/110731336548392774699/about
We trust that at this point you realize why it’s critical to read plumber reviews. And should you need help with your pipes, look no further and simply phone your reputed local London plumber! We deliver affordable and exceptional plumbing and heating services in North London.
Do you have a bathroom or kitchen renovation project on the horizon? Whether you are on a quest to improve your bathroom’s aesthetics or enhance overall function in your home through new plumbing and heating, you’ll certainly benefit from the design and installation know-how of North London Plumber Ray Le Blanc, owner of LB Plumbing & Heating.Continue reading
Is a bathroom renovation project in the pipeline for you this year? Consider updating your water fixtures as well. Doing so will improve the look and functionality of your remodeled bathroom. Remember, though, that while you may do an ace job of re-doing the tiles without any help, you can have peace of mind if you go with a fully qualified plumbing installation service in North London like Ray Le Blanc of LB Plumbing & Heating to install your new boiler.Continue reading
Over the years, your home will need to undergo periodic improvements to address both function and aesthetics. Many components will eventually succumb to wear and tear as well as the occasional damage. Certain home improvement projects, though, will require the services of a professional and that’s why knowing a professional in the area of Plumbing and Boiler Installations London is key to keeping your home safe and secure.